What Does This Policy Cover?
What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you fill out a form, send us an email, or request information. The types of information we collect may include your name and contact information (email address and phone number).
Information We Collect Automatically
You can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing your personally identifying information. Like most websites, however, we collect usage information automatically from all visitors to our Website. Usage information may include your IP address or other unique device identifier, web browser and operating system; the date and time of your visit; the pages from which you navigate to and from our Website or the search terms that lead you to our Website; and the pages on our Website you visit and how long you spend on each one.
Most browsers can be set to detect cookies and give you an opportunity to reject them. However, please be aware that refusing cookies may, in some cases, inhibit or preclude your use of our Website or its features. You can learn more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
How do we use your personal information?
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. However, we may use information that you provide to us or that we collect automatically for various purposes, including:
- To administer, operate, and improve our Website;
- To respond to an email, inquiry, or request sent by you;
- To communicate with you, and to provide you with information you request or that we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such communications at any time by following the instructions in each communication;
- To enable trusted third parties to provide web hosting and other services. Unless we tell you differently, these companies may only use the personal information we provide to them as necessary to assist us, unless they have your consent;
- To prevent fraud and to ensure the safety and security of our Website;
- To comply with applicable legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena or a court order, or to protect our rights.
Our Website is not directed to children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 16, either directly or via any other website or online service. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that we do not operate or control. For example, to help generate interest in our company, our Website may offer you the opportunity to share information via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Please be aware that this policy does not apply to any such third-party website. will not apply to your activities or any information you disclose while using third-party products or services or otherwise interacting with third parties.
Residents of California
Under California Civil Code §§ 1798.83-1798.84, once per calendar year California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request information about the personal information we shared, if any, with other businesses for marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of personal information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared such personal information for the immediately prior calendar year. However, we do not share any personal information with other businesses for marketing purposes.
“Do Not Track” Signals
“Do Not Track” is a setting available in most web browsers setting that asks a web application to disable its tracking of an individual user. There is currently no consensus yet on how companies should respond to Do Not Track signals. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track signals. You can learn more about Do Not Track by visiting https://allaboutdnt.com.
How do I correct my information or “opt-out"?
Please assist us in keeping your information current by notifying us of changes to your name, address, title, phone number or email address. You may correct your personal information or opt out of future communications from us (i.e., mailings, calls, etc.) by sending a request to email@example.com will use our best efforts to remove your personal information from our systems within 30 days of your request; however, we cannot promise to remove you from any list or database we don’t control.
Information for EU and Swiss Residents
Our principal place of business is in the United States. By using our Website, you expressly consent to your information being processed in the United States.
Our Legal Basis for Processing
Generally, we rely on our legitimate interests in order to process your personal information. For example, we rely on this legal ground if we use your personal information to manage and administer our relationship with you; to deliver and improve our Website; to personalize your experience on our Website; and, when necessary, to protect or defend our or another’s rights or property, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, safety or privacy issues. In addition, there may be situations where other grounds for processing may exist, such as when you consent to our processing your personal information to complete a transaction.
- Right of Access/Portability: You can ask to review details about the information we hold about you and how that information has been used and disclosed. Note that we may request to verify your identification before fulfilling your request. You can also request that your personal information is provided to you in a commonly used electronic format so that you can share it with other organizations.
- Right to Correct Information: You may ask that we make corrections to any information we hold, if you believe such correction to be necessary.
- Right to Restrict Processing or to Request Erasure of Information: You also have the right in certain circumstances to ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or to erase your personal information. Where you have consented to our use of your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address provided under “Contact Us.”
Changes to this Policy
We may occasionally update this Policy. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the beginning of the Policy. By continuing to use our Website after such updates, you are agreeing to the terms of the then-current Policy. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information.
PO Box 1176
Birmingham, AL 35201