HOW MUCH IS YOUR
TRUE LOAD TIME is your source for determining average wait times at shipper and receiver locations.Get Started
WHAT DOES TRUE LOAD TIME DO FOR ME?
WHEN IT COMES TO TRUCKING, YOU DON’T HAVE TIME TO SIT AND WAIT.
Our patent pending technology gives you the information you need to make informed decisions, keep the wheels moving and stay profitable. The TRUE LOAD TIME database is comprised of thousands of reviews from real truckers and freight brokers. We’ve compiled actual arrival and departure times for shipping and receiving locations across the country into a singular database you can easily access as often as needed. Imagine knowing beforehand how long the average wait is at your next stop!
For trucking companies
IS IT REALLY WORTH THE WAIT?
Whether you’re an owner operator, fleet driver, or dispatcher, trying to anticipate and plan for wait time is challenging. The information you receive from TRUE LOAD TIME provides value to trucking companies in several ways:
- Research shipper and consignee locations beforehand to determine whether the lane on that load board is a good fit for you based on the average wait time.
- Reduce driver turnover by using TRUE LOAD TIME after accepting loads to provide drivers with realistic wait time expectations. This will allow them to appropriately plan HOS breaks, sleeping schedules, and allow for realistic future route planning.
- Use the information to make informed decisions during rate negotiations with brokers. If the data indicates average wait times to be 4.5 hours, why not build that time into the rate up front instead of trying to collect detention afterwards?
INFORMATION IS THE NAME OF THE GAME
Successful brokers realize that timely and accurate information is just as important as the freight being hauled. Your negotiation with shippers and carriers depends on knowing how much time (and therefore money) is at stake.
With True Load Time:
- You will know ahead of time if you’re dealing with a choice shipper.
- You will have an independent reporting tool to reference when speaking with inefficient customers who have difficulty moving their product.
- You will strengthen your negotiating position with carriers.
Register for an account
Our registration process is quick and easy. Identify whether you’re a trucker or broker and complete the corresponding profile. In less than 10 minutes you can search our database for thousands of average load times.
Our customer database is searchable by name or address and can be refined by radius and user review. We made it simple to add new companies to our website, so you can document your experience for others no matter where you are.
Adding customer visits is free for anyone with a valid DOT number. We only focus on data, and we keep your identity completely confidential.
HOW IT WORKS
It’s easy! Searching for companies is always free. Seeing location specific details only costs one token!
$100.00 / 100 tokens
You will be billed this amount each month
Contact us for custom quotesCONTACT US
Try us out for free
Our free trial allows you to "try it before you buy it", but trust us... you'll want to buy it!
Purchasing a subscription is quick and easy, and it will pay for itself almost immediately! There aren't any long-term contracts and you can cancel at any time. Thousands of your peers in the transportation and logistics industry are already saving time and money by using True Load Time.
So how about you?